Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hachiko: A Dog's Story (2009)










IMDB

Just watched this newly released movie a couple of days ago. It was really good. I love dogs. I remember when I was a kid, there was this little dog I named Mimi. Every night, after I went to bed, it would wait for me to be asleep then jumped on my bed and slept next to me. I had lots of other dogs, too. But after awhile, my family decided not to have any more dogs. Because it was just so sad when they die.

Anyway, Hachiko: A Dog's Story is a heart-warming, touching tale based on a true story about a loyal Akita dog who was abandoned on the street. A professor found and took it home. Every day, Hachiko would come to the train station to see the professor off to work, then in the evening it would come back to greet him. One day, the man didn't return. For 9 entire years, the dog waited for the train that would bring his friend back, until the day it died.

Would that I had friends as loyal as Hachiko. Maybe I already do. But you never know how loyal your friends are until the shit hits the fan. I am not looking forward to finding out.

The real Hachiko

Read about Hachiko at Wikipedia

==================
Hachiko.A.Dogs.Story.DVDRip.XviD-NeDiVx

File : 699 MB, duration: 1:28:46, type: AVI, 1 audio stream
Video : 607 MB, 956 Kbps, 23.976 fps, 624*336 (16:9), XVID
Audio : 92 MB, 145 Kbps, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, MP3, CBR

Language: English
Subtitle: English, Japanese
==================
Links:
http://scenereleases.info/2010/02/hachiko-a-dogs-story-dvdrip-xvid-nedivx.html

http://www.rlslog.net/hachiko-a-dogs-story-dvdrip-xvid-nedivx/

http://www.oneddl.com/movies/hachiko-a-dogs-story-dvdrip-xvid-nedivx/
==================

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog was created on January 15, 2010. Since then there has been a staggering amount of pageloads.